Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Busy Bee

This week has flown by so far and it is only Tuesday!!

Monday was shop till you drop ~
Many thanks and kudos to Amy (my sis in law) who is an incredible shopper & bargain hunter!!
She has the ability to laugh along with me when the check out person gives you crazy looks for having a cart full of items to outfit a small army!!! We blazed a trail through Lincoln with a dwindling list and a van filled to the brim.

Tuesday was packed from morning to night with phone calls, errands, follow up dr appts. and of course more shopping! Only this time Brad is the lucky one with new dress shoes and tennies. Nothing like breaking in new shoes on a long trip....

As for tomorrow it should be filled with phone calls, errands and have you guessed the pattern here....more shopping!! The good news is that my list is getting smaller & I'm almost done so the next phase can begin....laundry and packing.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Tammy, I've been trying to blog you all day and haven't had much success until now when I recently found out you have the Google Account. didn't know I had to choose a comment site. Anyway, this is a test. If it goes through I'll send another. Love to all, Lucy

    ReplyDelete