Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 21

Well half our of six pack is awake and functioning. We decided to let the older boys sleep awhile since it is Saturday morning. Today we will celebrate at Archie's Pizza with our friend Jenna, Ellie and Sammy. This is the place where the kids can create their own mini pizza from scratch so there should be lots of fun pics coming soon!!

Mia's perspective on Colombia ~
I like playing at the parks. I don't like the rain. I like it when it suns. I like to talk to the maids here. They are kind of like my grandma here. I like to talk to my grandma and grandpa on the phone. I love to eat the funny faced ice cream! I miss Lucky too. I want to take my brothers home with me cause I would miss them if stayed. Miguel is very funny and we play and everyone likes him. David is funny with all the kids at Colombia. Sergio is also funny and fun to play with. The little baby Sammy is also fun to play and sing around with too. My friend Ellie is also fun to play with and we play school and principal too. I like all the bears on that picture on the wall. I like the computer to play games and my brothers like to play lots of good games. Probably that would be it. Enough for now.

I love you! And I hope my brothers will get home and fly home really soon. GOOD-BYE!!!
I am gonna miss you....bye!! I like my mommy and my daddy and everyone in Colombia. I like blowing bubbles and chewing gum and eating chocolate too.

Mia

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Getting ready to come home, and even a little earlier than expected. I can't even begin to tell you how excited all the little kids here are (for as much as they can understand). :) Charley still walks in every day and asks for Mia. She'll say, "I missin' my Mia." Trevor asks everyday to look on the computer and see if you all are telling us you're coming home yet, so it was a huge deal to look on the computer and see that there's finally a date to come home! Things have been so quiet here without Mia.

    We're in the middle of a snowstorm right now, but looks like the forecast shows 40s and 50s next week. There might be some snow left on Wednesday for the boys to see.
    How fun to hear Mia's perspective on everything. I can just picture her 3-year-old wisdom instructing the boys at mealtimes...Mia a slowpoke...never. :) Ha! :)
    Enjoy your last few days in Colombia!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I finally figured out how to post a comment again!
    We are so excited that you get to come home earlier than expected. We will all be at the airport and I'm passing the word on to the rest of the Polenz family.
    Happy flying!!!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete